Until March 31, 2015, Alpesh was working as Sr. Vice President & Head (Retail) with SBICAP Securities. He have now started a Digital Marketing Agency and also mentoring few start-up companies. He have also been a faculty for CPA (US) students and have conducted various public seminars on Capital Markets and few educational institutions. He is a CA and CPA (USA) by qualification and have an experience of over 19 years across various reputed organizations such as Lehman Brothers, PWC, Deloitte and Angel Broking. He have a strong foundation in Audit Control, Corporate Advisory, Finance, Business Development and Operations Management.
His professional skills & competencies are highlighted below:
Business & Leadership Skills
- Manage large & small operations and build businesses from inception by leading cross functional teams, creating strong logistical & operational processes and achieve scalable, profitable growth
- Possess strong domain expertise in managing e-business vertical, CRM, Product Development & Resource Planning
- Proficient in managing multiple SBUs including Products, Sales. Trading, Research, Advisory, Business Intelligence & Customer Contact Center
- Headed operations at Angel Broking and Human Factors. Sound understanding & experience in Risk Management, Exchange Settlement, Banking and DP Operations.
- Led the Architecture planning and design for Technology and Application Redundancy, Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery Planning as well as Hardware sizing for application deployment.
- Instrumental in effecting group wide change programs that cut across multiple BUs through technology, process and organizational interventions. Evaluated and provided governance at group level for all change related investments.
- Thorough understanding of corporate law & statutory compliance including – Transfer Pricing, STPI compliance, Arbitration etc.
Finance, Corporate Advisory, Audit & Control
- Skilled financial and audit analyst with strong communication skills and proven leadership qualities
- In depth understanding of financials including evaluating and analyzing financial data and various internal controls related to finance and accounts
- Knowledge of US GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Subject matter expertise in control assessment, continuous control monitoring, valuations, corporate taxation, internal audit and external audit