GET SET SORTED
Get Set Sorted is India’s first integrated career guidance portal for high school and college students.
Founder and CEO: Saahil Narang – Saahil has been involved with startups such as Zostel and Ion education as part of founding teams prior to setting up Get Set Sorted. He’s a St Xaviers grad and holds a Masters in International business as well, which he used during his 2 years at Bain & Co.
Co Founder : Dheeraj Chowdhary – Dheeraj is an engineer from NSIT, Delhi University, post which he completed his MBA from FMS, Delhi. He has extensive experience in the fields of assessments besides holding 4 years of managerial experience.
Problem Area Addressed :
The key problem they are solving for is lack of access to professional guidance in India. The problem is two fold:
- Lack of Self awareness: The children are not aware of their strengths or what their interests are or what motivates them to take something up
- Lack of Career awareness: What are the different career options available matching one’s strengths and interests and how to go about pursuing these fields.
The solution is three fold:
- Helping students GET to understand themselves better using our proprietary assessments covering the domain of aptitude, interests, personality and career motivations. Our assessments are contextualised to Indian population which makes the scores more valid for the target group
- SET the students up with the right guides to help them decipher the report and work on next steps to help make the all important career decision. We have generic career guides as well as a network of 100+ domain specific mentors from different domains to provide specific inputs during the process
- helping a child get SORTED using our interactive content on 200+ careers.
Since our launch, They have introduced the program at 20+ schools and impacted the lives of 2000+ students.
- Selected as the best startup from over 200+ education startups by Unitus Seed Fund, winning a prize money of 5 Lacs
- Represented India at the WYSE 2015 program at Brazil