A web plugin which increase Traffic and engagement on blogs via a simple emoticon based feedback. It captures a variety of expressions on how the Reader FEELS after the articles Eg: HAPPY, SAD, ANGRY, EMBARRASSED”. It also do automated #Hastags Marketing, Tags and SEO Marketing for blogs and bring in new visitors and increase traffic on sites.
Founder: Dhiraaj Chowdhury; 17 years IT exp. He is Ex Deloitte (US)
- 99% ofreaders DO NOT provide any feedback
- Current Feedback mechanisms are at EXTREME ENDS and INADEQUATE to CAPTURE BOTH -ACCURATE & MEASURABLE- FEEDBACK
- Facebook LIKE: Unidimensional expression. Readers FORCED TO ‘ LIKE’ an Uttarakhand traged
- Comments: Publishers have to allocate resources to moderate comments. Rarely is analysis of comments being done.
- Many readers find it cumbersome or may be inarticulate.
- Indication: 1 billion sites in the world with over 60 million on WordPress alone
Industry and Competition:
- Moodthingy: Closest competition. Launch May 2012. Not aggressive. Conceptually similar approach. Execution not emoticon based but textual. Charges $12 pa for customized button set.
- g+ : Endorses web pages and posts. No diversity in feedback capture.
- FB Likes: Endorses Web pages and posts. No diversity in feedback capture.
- Disqus : Captures extensive feedback via comments. Pain to moderate and analyze
- Customization Fee for Plugins (Standard Button Set Free)
- Subscription: Analytics
- Promoted Emoticons: Tagline Branded Buttons
- PPC, CPM Advertising : Content Engine, Recommendation Tool (eg: Outbrain, Taboola, Disqus)
- Brand Advertising-Display : Contextual Emotion Based V/s Keyword based